Floor Equipment Rental Policy
A deposit is required on ALL rentals. The amount of deposit will vary on the type of equipment and accessories taken.
Check Your Order
You are responsible for all items on your contract once you have signed. Double check your order before you leave.
Once the equipment leaves the yard, you are responsible for it until it is returned. Contractors must contact insurance agent for a RIDER on equipment rental insurance.
All our equipment has a damage waiver fee of 10% the total rental cost. This does not cover any damage due to misuse of the equipment.
Below is an example of information a customer agrees to when signing a rental contract:
In accepting this equipment by signing below, with Rental Company owner, customer hereby agrees:
- The rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
- Customer agrees to pay in full for all damages or loss to rental equipment and further agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location than listed above.
- Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to hold Owner harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his custody.
- Customer agrees to owner’s rights to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment and agrees to reimburse owner’s cost of repossession.
- Customer agrees to reimburse owner for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 25% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by owner to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce owner’s rights under this contract. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas. All moneys due hereunder must be paid to the office indicated above. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness either expressed or implied which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- DAMAGE WAIVER is an optional service to cover repair or replacement of equipment damaged during normal use. The charge is 30% of the rental. Damage Waiver is not insurance and only covers the cost of repair or replacement of equipment damaged during normal use. Damage Waiver does not cover loss of or damage caused by theft, abuse, misuse, or neglect.